Group Accommodation in Port Stephens | Aimee’s at Anna BayAriann Hamilton
Group Accommodation in Port Stephens
Book Group Accommodation in Port Stephens For Your Next Group Holiday
Port Stephens is an exciting destination with something for the whole family, boasting panoramic ocean views, majestic golden sand dunes, and lush coastal forests just waiting to be explored. Aimee’s at Anna Bay provides group accommodation in Port Stephens for groups of up to 30 people. Our lodging is in the ideal location near to all the exciting attractions Port Stephens has to offer. Our facilities are perfect for summer holidays with extended family, corporate events, or a celebratory weekend away.
Things to Do Near Our Holiday Accommodation in Port Stephens
Our large group accommodation in Port Stephens is a perfect base for local sightseeing and within easy walking distance from the beach. Apart from surfing, swimming, and suntanning during the lazy summer days in Anna Bay, there are numerous fun activities in the area only a short drive away. These are our top recommendations for memorable day trips during your holiday with us.
- Swim with sharks, rays, and dolphins. Port Stephens is known as the dolphin capital of Australia. Take the opportunity to join a wild dolphin swim tour in Nelson Bay, only a 10-minute drive from our accommodation. For family-friendly swimming excursions, visit the Irukandji Shark and Ray Encounters centre for an educational and inspiring experience of marine life.
- Go sand-boarding at the Stockton sand dunes. Make sure you visit the largest moving sand dunes in the southern hemisphere during your stay with us in Port Stephens. Our family accommodation is only 5 minutes away from the breathtaking sandscape in the Worimi conservation lands. The dunes are the perfect place for a day in the sun and offer activities such as sandboarding, quad biking, and camel rides.
- Explore the Tomaree national park. The large reserve offers days of exciting adventure for all types of travellers. Join a guided walk through the park, such as the Tomaree Head Summit walk or the Fort Tomaree walk to see historic landmarks and serene natural landscapes. The Tomaree national park boasts picturesque picnic spots perfect for whale watching and getting an impressive view of Port Stephens.
- Go koala spotting at the Tilligerry habitat. Tilligerry is a short 20-minute drive away from our location, and a pleasant day trip for nature lovers and birdwatchers. Enjoy a relaxing self-guided walk through the trees to spot local koalas and bright birdlife along the way. The habitat is a non-profit, community organisation that aims to conserve Australia’s unique wildlife and biodiversity.
Why Choose Aimee’s at Anna Bay?
Aimee’s at Anna Bay is a favourite holiday spot in Port Stephens. Our group accommodation makes it easy to enjoy a holiday with your entire family – nobody gets left behind. We can accommodate bookings of up to 30 people, offering comfortable private and shared rooms and shared group spaces that house a range of on-site amenities. Here’s why you should choose Aimee’s for your next holiday:
- Premium facilities. We offer comfortable, fresh, and modern rooms near all the major attractions in Port Stephens. Our large group accommodation is the ultimate solution for large group holidays – we offer family cabins for up to 6 guests and studio cabins that sleep up to 3 guests. Our sparkling in-ground pool and cozy outdoor fireplace are ideal for making memories in the sun or under the stars.
- Family-owned. We run our family accommodation in Port Stephens with personal passion and a love for memorable family moments. We take extra care to make sure you as our guests are comfortable and enjoying our facilities during your stay. We enjoy getting to know you and offering local sightseeing ideas and advice on the best places to eat in town. We treat every guest like family and often include personal touches to show our hospitality.
- Events packages. We have a history in the events industry and we can help you plan a group event at our lodging. We can cater for your event using our modern kitchen facilities, and we offer various group packages to help you plan the perfect getaway. We specialise in hens and bucks parties, corporate retreats, garden weddings, wellness retreats, celebratory weekends, and Christmas holidays.
- Eco-conscious. We are planet warriors, and we practice hospitality with eco-conscious solutions to help protect and preserve our environment. We support zero-waste initiatives to reduce single-use plastic pollution and we use refillable shower and cleaning products. We also support eco-conscious suppliers and charitable organisations through our business.
Stay at Aimee’s For Your Next Group Holiday in Port Stephens
Aimee’s at Anna Bay offers a relaxing and enjoyable stay for large groups in Port Stephens. Our pristine accommodation is suited for many types of travellers, and we aim to give each guest a unique experience of our breathtaking location. Contact us to book your next holiday now.